Chelsea Miller is a long time renter and coincidently the sister of Kyle Miller. Also tune into Chelsea daily after 10am for the Mid-Morning Cafe Break, 12pm for Music News, and 1pm for Re-Generation X Weekday Edition. Chelsea also hosts Re-Generation X which airs every Sunday from 2pm-6pm on LiVE 88.5 FM.
Kyle and Chelsea talk about renting in Ottawa, the pros and cons of renting, and why it’s good not to be a d!@K.
- [3:20] Renting is a good option for someone in my line of work. I might have to pack up and move to another part of the country at a moment’s notice.
- [6:10] What attracts you to one rental property over another?
- [8:20] Walking scores are really important to me.
- [12:45] In a lot of cases buying in Ottawa is a 2 person job.
- [14:50] As a renter, I don’t have to do anything. Furnace breaks down, not my problem./li>
- [17:45] The only con I see as a renter, is that I’m making someone else money.
- [21:35] How is the rental market in Ottawa?
- [22:55] There are no droughts in the Ottawa rental market.
- [25:55] Renters are just as picky as buyers.
- [30:50] Don’t be desperate to rent out a unit. You will find the right fit for you.
- [35:50] Don’t be a d!@k.
- Web: www.live885.com