Chris Nash is a Realtor in Ottawa with Royal LePage Team Realty. Chris prides himself on his ability to provide clear and concise statistics that offer an understanding of the current market in the neighborhood(s) of interest to his clients. He works hard to help someone find their perfect home and will do his best to save you money, time, and apply his professional expertise to find you exactly what you’re looking for.
Kyle and Chris talk about how social media marketing is impacting the real estate market today, and why you should be using a buying agent. Chris also shares some fantastic questions you should ask yourself when you are looking for a property.
- [1:20] How has your 2017 been?
- [2:55] For $4 a day, I’m reaching over a 1000 people on Facebook; compared to the $1.50 per print card to mail to individual prospects.
- [6:20] I pride myself on doing short videos to help educate people.
- [7:35] There is no reason you should not be using a buying agent. Buyer agents are not compensated by the buyer; they are compensated from the sale of the home.
- [8:50] Understanding the market and keeping up with the latest trends is one of the main jobs of being a Realtor.
- [9:22] I pride myself on my research and statistics because I truly love what I do.
- [10:15] Who are your focus clients?
- [11:43] 8 Steps to finding the right home.
- [12:25] You should ask for permission before you take pictures during an open house.
- [19:10] I need you to know what you’re spending your money on.
- [19:30] Start off questions you should answer for yourself, and then ask your Realtor.
Steps to Finding the Right Home (Part 1)
- Get pre-qualified for your mortgage.
- Decided what and where to buy.
- Go find a realtor.
- Web: nashrealestate.ca
- Tel: (613) 869-NASH (6274)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org